Bought myself a name!

New domain! Here's the new idea:

I've been thinking about taking Inkwell in a different kind of direction. This last issue was incredibly hard for me to put together, and I had to leave out a lot of promised reviews and more because I had no time to finish everything into a solid piece.

Instead of abandoning it completely, I think it's smarter to shift to an online presence. The redone site will feature more frequent album reviews and news but also include a detailed show listing section. There's really no place for people in Connecticut to find out about underground shows aside from messageboards and word of mouth, so I think this will be a cool step.

For its physical version, I want to do something more like ShowPaper. A huge, single sheet, half-show/half-review issue. I figure I'll be able to include that month's show listings along with one or two reviews and a giant piece of artwork as well.It'll be easy to make, manage and distribute. So, I'm pretty excited

Please post this around.


http://www.inkwellpress.net

0 Responses to "Bought myself a name!"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger