New Print Issue for July

Figured I'd post about the first printed issue in the new format. I printed the first run this past Wednesday for the Balance and Composure show, where they were handed out in single-page, 11x17 formats. The front has one of the best illustrations from Andy McKinnon yet, and the back features an abbreviated show listing for the month of July.

I'm going to be posting them around local businesses (I live in Trumbull) this week, but if any of you guys live in northern parts of Connecticut and know of places a show listing would be good to post, send me an e-mail so I can mail some copies to them.

Here's this issue's cover, by Andrew McKinnon. In spirit of this being the seventh issue, the Seven Plagues of Cramps Romano.

0 Responses to "New Print Issue for July"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger